Coming from 3 generations of Oriental Medical Doctors in my family, I have inherited special Chinese acupuncture techniques passed on from my ancestors. I specialize in both Traditional Oriental with Classical (Western) techniques of acupuncture and acupressure (non-needles). My treatment maneuver is safe, noninvasive and quick to release specific pains. My goal as a practitioner is to bring harmony back to the physical imbalance. I look forward to providing our community a fresh approach toward Oriental Medicine.
License and Certification
• Acupuncture license from State of New York State and Hawaii.
• Doctor of Acupuncture certification from the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
• NCCAOM Diplomate in Oriental Medicine
• Master of Herbology from New College of traditional Chinese Medicine
• Master of Acupuncture from New College of traditional Chinese Medicine
• Acupuncture license from New York State and Hawaii State
Acupuncture without Borders.